Monday, October 6, 2008

Our busy weekend and week

So, I thought I would catch you up to date on what's going on with us. Saturday, Matt took pictures at a wedding. We had a great time, and it was a lot of fun. It was a small ceremony in their backyard, but I think everyone enjoyed themselves. Then, yesterday Matt took engagement photos for a couple that he's going to do their wedding in England later this month. That was also exciting. We took pictures at First Landing State Park, beginning at the woods side and making our way to the bay side to take pics of the sunset. Tomorrow, Matt is going to take photos of another couple. I hope I get to tag along, but I have school, so we'll see how that works out. And next Saturday Matt is going to go up to D.C. to take wedding photos of a couple who are getting married in the temple. (She's on his ship.) And of course, later this month is the big trip to England for Matt to take wedding photos. I am so jealous, and I really wish I could go. But Matt is planning on seeing Mom, and hopefully they can hang out for a while.

Anyways, that's about it. We ride our bikes as often as we can. Matt is on leave this week (he has to process a bunch of photos) so we are going to try to ride every day. Yesterday we did a pleasant 17 miler, which was really nice. The weather is gorgeous. I love this time of year. The temperature starts to drop off, but it isn't too cold still. Then today we took our comfort bikes out for a little 5 mile ride. It might have been longer, but my knee started to hurt, so we cut it short. It was fun riding a bike with shocks and a comfy seat again. But there aren't as many hand positions, so it is a little different.

Ok, that's about it. Talk to you guys later.

Pam

PS. I just want to say thank you to Jill, DeMarko, Beth, and Matt. You know what you did, and I'm grateful. I wish I could have been there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment