Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight Movie

So, last night we went to see Twilight. We've been waiting a long time to see it, so it was pretty cool. I got my tickets the night before, because I was afraid that they would be sold out. But they weren't. But that is ok. The theater was pretty much full, and overall it was an enjoyable experience. Matt went, along with Kate and Chancy and a bunch of people from Kate's ward. Kate left her baby at home, and I guess she wasn't doing so well, so we took Kate right after the movie back home. So, sorry, we didn't get any pictures of our home-made Twilight shirts that we made on Thursday night. Darn, huh. I'm sure you're all bummed out. Yes, you heard right. We made t-shirts to wear. Mine said, "This Bella married her Edward" on the front, and I*heart*EC on the back. I think it was cute, in spite of the fact that it was one of Matt's white t-shirts.

Anyways, on another note, half my family is down in Mississippi/Louisiana right and I wish I could be there. But, alas, I have so much homework/studying to do right before the end of the semester. Plus, I don't think I could drive 15 hours by myself. By the time I got there, my siblings would be gone anyways. I'm glad that Mike has posted pictures of our family on his Facebook account. He posted this one of me and Penny from a long time ago. Like when we were 3. We are so cute! Our hair! I'm going to see if he can email it to me so I can post it on here, because I want everyone to see how cute we were at one time.
It is sad that it takes a funeral to bring everyone together. But I'm glad they all got to go. I just wish I could have gone.

Well, I have to study for a Biology test and also for my Practical (final exam in Bio lab) so I'll go now. Talk to you guys later.

Pam

PS. Oh, and by the way, for those of you dying to know, our Grape Jam experiment didn't quite turn out :(

No comments:

Post a Comment