Monday, December 22, 2008

OOPS

Ok, I realize after talking to Beth today that I left out a very important thing in my last post. So, what I meant to say and tell everyone is that it just isn't Christmas until I get Beth's chocolates in the mail. I'm serious. I got them on Saturday, and it finally feels like Christmas. I was even motivated to decorate my tree and clean my house (with a little help from Kate). So, thank you, Beth. Without you, there would be no Christmas for me! :)



~Pam

PS. Ok, so there would still be Christmas, but nothing gets me in the holiday spirit like homemade yummy chocolates. And this year she dipped pretzles and cookies, too. So, so good! Does anyone remember when we dipped pretzels with Dad? I remember it being very painstaking, dipping those pretzle sticks one by one. Speaking of pretzles, I'm making some right now. The dough is rising, and I'll roll it out, twist them up, crisp them, boil them, then bake them. I'm looking forward to it, since last time I made plain pretzles, and this time they are going to be cinnamon-orange pretzles. I'm excited. Can't you tell? Oh, and my bathroom is pretty much finished. We just need to get a curtain rod and I could take a bath in it tonight! So exciting!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, that makes me feel a ton better. Thanks for mentioning me. Because that is what it is all about, right? (That's according to Toby Keith!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds corny, but I stand in awe of you two. The things you set your mind to and accomplish really inspire me. When I grow up, I want to be just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being pretty much finished with the bathroom! The pretzels sound good too, feel free to ride some over! JK!

    ReplyDelete