Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Can anyone guess what I did today?

Wow, you guys are good. Yep, I sure did watch the boys today. It has been a while since they've been over to Mimi's house, and we had a lot of fun. First, we went outside and played with the "hammers" (my croquet mallets). The boys even helped me harvest some beans from the garden before we got attacked by mosquitoes! That was fun. We raced inside, watched a little bit of Ice Age, and then the boys got antsy. So, what did I do? I got out the boxes! It is amazing what two boxes and some imagination can do, isn't it?

Let's see:
You can build a fort....



You can row a boat...


Then, Preston said he wanted to make a necklace, which was something they had done the last time they were here. I got out the pipe cleaners, and beads, and we started making necklaces. But Parker decided he wanted some glasses, so I made some for him, and some for me. But of course, he refused to stand still enough to let me take a picture of him, however, I did manage to get a cute one of Preston.



And, of course, I had to try the glasses on too!





We had such a fun time today, and the frozen yogurt afterward sure was a great treat!


Since I haven't posted any pics of myself lately, I thought I would share a couple that Matt took down on the beach of me a couple weeks ago. We had a good time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment