Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Yet another Kitchen Update

For those of you paying attention, We began this kitchen remodel on January 10th. That means that today is day 47 of the remodel. And we are making progress! New sliding door and window over the sink. Granite is in (and looks amazing). A lot of the little details are coming together, too. Almost all of the handles are installed. The outlet strips and under cabinet lights are in. The overhead/recessed lights are halfway up, and the motion detector/dimmer installed. The cover pieces and some of the trim is up. Well, I'll let you see for yourself. I'm thinking it looks pretty darn awesome!!!










I'm so happy for the progress we're making. It really is coming right along. Its so much fun cooking with the new layout. I feel like I have so much more space! Oh, that's right, because I do! Thanks to my wonderful husband who pretty much thought of everything and designed an amazing kitchen for us!

~Pam

PS. The new sliding door and window are so much better than what used to be there. It's so quiet in the kitchen/dining room now! And, it may be our imagination, but it felt warmer this morning in there, too.

2 comments:

  1. It looks great! I'm so happy you get to have such an amazing kitchen. I'm jealous, so enjoy!
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Great job! You're in the homestretch!!

    ReplyDelete