Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ugh!!

So right now, I feel sick. I can totally empathize with Marie with her head cold. I have a sore throat, it hurts to swallow, it hurts to cough. Its horrible. I think its from the Great Dismal Swamp fire that has been burning for two weeks. I think it's finally starting to get to me. I should stay inside today and take it easy. I need to finish a huge project for one of my classes. But I can't seem to get motivated to do it. I just need to buckle down and get it over with. It's due tomorrow. So, in my typical procrastinating style, I wait until the last possible minute to do it. But then I don't even feel like doing it. Hmm...must change my ways before it gets out of control.

So can anyone help me add pictures to this dang thing? I don't have the knack. what is the secret? All my pictures end up in a big mess. Is there something I'm missing?

Ok, back to playing scramble. For those of you who don't know, there's a facebook application that is just like boggle. Since boggle is my favorite game, I am absolutely hooked on scramble. It's really addicting. I recommend it to everyone! You can play against yourself, and try to beat your best score. Or you can have a game against your "friends" and compete. It's really fun.

TTYL,
Pam

1 comment: