Saturday, January 30, 2010

It has been...

6 years since I moved here. Kate can tell you that I arrived in a snow storm. Well, now that I'm moving, it looks like there's a snow storm to see me off. I woke up this morning, and got really excited to look out the window. It's SNOWING!!!! Here are pictures.

 
  
  

It is pretty crazy looking out my front door :) Also, the snow is drifting a little. It reminds me of growing up in Idaho. Now THIS is a snowstorm. I don't know if ya'll remember last year's "snow storm." Well, there was a lot of hype and not a lot of wet stuff. Not so with this storm. And the heaviest snowfall is yet to come! In about another hour and 15 minutes it is REALLY going to start snowing. 
Well, I know that Matt would have been able to give you guys some amazing pictures of this snow storm, and I'm sad that he's not here to do it. :( But, you'll have to deal with my amateurish pictures instead. I'll keep posting updates, as long as the power's on!
Love,
Pam


2 comments:

  1. Ok, ok.. I guess I'm glad I didn't drive out. *sigh* But wouldn't it have been fun to be snowed in together? =)

    ReplyDelete