Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Miss You

It's been 6 years since my dad died. I really miss him. Sometimes it seems like it's been a long time, other times it seems like it happened just yesterday. I've been digging though some old files on my computer, and thought I'd share a few pictures of my dad with all of you.



First Grade

Sixth Grade

High School?
1958 CT A-School
1959

April 1, 1960
1977
San Antonio, TX 1979

Grand Canyon, 1979
At Grandma Helm's house, Christmas 1979

Lani's graduation day 5-24-82




My dad teaching Matt how to shoot, May 2005






And, on a final note, this picture is for those of us who didn't really see our parents kiss all that often.

It did happen!


I miss you, Dad.



~Pam



3 comments:

  1. I miss him too. He was a big part of my life, especially as I grew older and finally figured out exactly how smart and wise he was.
    By the way, that Christmas 1977-78 pic was probably the Christmas of 1979, after we moved to Grandma's...that's her wall paneling in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will always appreciate the way your father welcomed me into your family, especially now that my own children are growing up, getting married and leaving. I have come to realize just how young we were, how much we really didn't know, and just how hard it is to let your daughters get married.

    Of, course I'll always remember the time he shot the beaver in front of Emily too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lani and Mikes socks..on another more..love how,we only had one set of clothes for travel..

    PS...I miss dad, too

    ReplyDelete