Wednesday, March 13, 2013

One a Day

Alright, so here's the deal: I want to blog more. Just so I can have something to look back on later :) I've not had much luck with journals lately, but today's a great day to start, right. So, I'm going to try to blog once a day. We'll see if I can keep it up.


So, what am I doing today? I'm researching tents. And listening to RadioVatican, where the new Pope was just chosen (no particular reason, really, but history is being made :) Oh, and why tents? Well, we have a tent, but we're in the VERY early stages of planning a new bike tour, and I'm thinking a new tent might come in handy. Here's what we're thinking....

 



It's much lighter than our old one, and has two doors, which would be nice. We shall see.

Oh, and last night was pretty cool. I had heard about the two comets this year, PANSTARRS and ISON. Well, I remembered that the best night for viewing PANSTARRS would be 3/12, so as the sun was getting ready to set, Matt and I hopped in the car and drove up to one of our favorite viewing places, Kagel Canyon, and watched the sunset and the comet appear :) So cool! I'm glad I brought binoculars, because while I could see it without, it was much better with! The comet should be visible through the rest of the month.





If you look really closely, you can see the sliver of the moon. The comet was just to the left of it. :)

Anyways, that's what I'm up to today.


~Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment