Friday, February 13, 2009

193!!

So, I got my score back for my Praxis II test, and out of 200, I got 193! I needed 143 to pass. And today was my last day teaching at the preschool. I still have to make up some hours for the 3 hours I missed. It went really well. Matt came with me and helped me to teach the kids about cycling and bicycles. Matt got to see me in action, got to see the 101s in action, and has gained a new appreciation for teachers. Especially of young children. I'm gonna miss those kids, that is for sure. They were so cute today! It was "Valentine's Day" for them, and they got to give eachother candy. So much fun! They even gave me a couple Valentine's. Not like I can eat the candy, or anything.

Oh, and did I mention my plans for Spring Break? It might just include a long trip across the ocean :) Yes, that's right. I don't know if Mom knows yet or not, but I'm going to London for Spring Break! I'm so excited.

Anyways, that's about it for now.

Pam

3 comments:

  1. yeah yeah yeah! and all this good news on friday the 13th! :)
    i knew you could get a 193! you are such a stresser-outer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Pam, that is awesome. I guess you are just a great test taker, unlike me. Oh well, we can't all be good at everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation! And happy valentines day for you, too! Cool, that you are going to London! You should come stop by in Germany, there are really cheap lights from London to Basel! But I understand that you wont have much time and that you are gonne want to spent as much time with your mom as possible. Just wanna let ya know that you are always welcome!

    ReplyDelete