Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How am I doing?

Well, I'll admit. My body is sore. I can barely move. But I feel pretty good. I did the bootcamp yesterday, which was a bunch of different cardio and strength exercises (a whole hour's worth!) and today I did spin class. I seriously about died. At the end, the instructor was like "I know you were holding back! Don't hold back now!" I looked at him like he was crazy. I must have lost ten pounds just in sweat!

Anyways, I need to get some lesson plans done. I'm totally multitasker Pam today. I've worked out, done laundry, folded clothes, done dishes (twice), put food in the crockpot (and figured out what will go with dinner tonight), watered the plants, showered, and now I'm onto my lesson plans. Whew! It will be a later than usual night tonight, since I have my rescheduled student from Monday after my usual Wednesday students. Ok, I'm done procrastinating. Let's get this done!

~Pam

1 comment:

  1. nice! it almost makes me want to go work out. if i had any energy, that is!

    ReplyDelete