Sunday, November 14, 2010

Update, Update

Ok, so last week, I worked out 3 days: Tues, Wed, Thurs. By Friday, I knew I needed to take some time off. It is kinda hard to get into a routine working out. I also have to consider when to prepare my lesson plans, and figure out what will be for dinner. Not that I'm making an excuse or anything, but...
So, since I worked out really hard 3 days last week, I'm thinking of setting a goal for 4 days this week. I am scheduled for M, Tue, and Wed, for workouts, but I'll see how I feel on Wed if I want to schedule a spin class for Thursday.

On another note, I got paid for last month's tutoring. No missing or incomplete paperwork for me! I dotted all my I's and crossed all my T's. Paperwork competed satisfactorily for 11 students. I'm actually pretty proud of myself :)

Well, I'm bushed. We painted the white on the front of our house today. It looks awesome. Oh! And, we ate some turnips and turnip greens for dinner. The turnips were kind of spicy. And, I'm thinking I need to figure out how to cook greens. They were ok, but nothing spectacular.



 And, finally:


My latest craft. (Those are supposed to be turkeys. They look much more turkey-like in real life...)

Love,
Pam

1 comment: