Friday, September 17, 2010

2 in 1 day {updated}

Ok, I couldn't resist. While taking a break from studying, I came up with this little guy:

But I didn't stop there:

And then:

Here's the three of them together:

Like a little pumpkin family! :)

And now, they are the perfect addition to my fall table centerpiece!

It is coming together! Maybe I need some sort of table runner, maybe like this one. What do you think?

Well, it is back to studying!

~Pam

6:42pm: Here I am, adding yet more pumpkins to this blog post. I found this cute idea at Make Mine Lime for using scrapbook paper to make pumpkins. So:

The small ones

The big ones

Ok, seriously, I gotta stop! :)  ~Pam


Linking up here:






NightOwlCrafting

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up          party!

No comments:

Post a Comment