Monday, September 20, 2010

What do you think?

Yea, or Nay?

I had a couple extra cereal boxes lying around, and didn't just want to throw them out. So...I tried to turn them into some festive Halloween decor. First, I opened up the box, and cut out a design I drew onto the inside. Then, I cut some cardboard from another box, painted it black, and attached it behind the design. I put the box back together with hot glue. This is what it turned into:

What do you think? Do you like it? Or is it just too...I don't know....craft-like. Most of the stuff I've done, like the pumpkins and the mummies/ghosts are cute. I'm undecided on this one.

This is what guests will see when they first come through the door:

It is starting to come together, I'd say!

~Pam

PS. For anyone wondering, after the last post, I AM NOT PREGNANT!!! Just thought I would put that out there! :)

2 comments:

  1. what???you're pregnant? so is kate. that is really cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could have fooled me! :) love you pam and your Craftiness! keep it up

    ReplyDelete