Sunday, March 1, 2009

Haircut

Ok, I'm going to ask Matt to take a picture of my haircut right now. Since I'm supposed to be studying and getting homework done, he may not be willing, but let's see...

OK, yep, I just told him it was for a class project. So here it is, my new haircut...

TADA!!!




What's that you say? It looks just like my old haircut? Well,I suppose you're right. Oh, and no, I did not actually style it this morning. I took a shower, and just combed it and let it dry. I think it is really cute. And yes, I'm still in my PJ's at 1:30 in the afternoon. But in my defense, I've been doing homework all morning, and Matt and I haven't worked out yet, so what's the point in getting all dressed up just to change into workout clothes?

Speaking of working out, I think it is almost time to get started. We have Yoga today, which is a grueling 1 hour and 30 minute exercise. I actually love doing it on Sunday-I think it is the perfect weekend activity :)

Ok, back to work. I can hear Matt cracking the whip...

Pam

1 comment:

  1. Cute, Cute, CUTE! I wish I had your curls, girl. It's so nice that we have finally embraced the red =)

    Love you...if you are in the market for a new(er) honda, let us know... we may be able to help. (we know people that know people.)

    ReplyDelete