Thursday, April 23, 2009

Done, Done, Done

I just finished the last assignment for one of my classes for the semester. What a good feeling that is! I'm not sure I did the greatest this semester-it seems that the 150 hours of classroom time I had to complete interfered with my motivation to complete assignments and study for tests. But I think I made it ok, and I'm looking forward to the very end of the semester.

So, I have class today, I have to leave in about a half an hour. Then I have two classes on Tuesday, my last for both classes. One of those I have a group assignment to complete by Sunday and a Multiple Choice test to complete for Tuesday. Those are my last classes! Then I have a final next Wednesday (not the one coming up, but the next one). I should have PLENTY of time to study for that test, but we'll see about that. I'm glad I took the classes this semester that I did. I think they were the ones with the most course work due. So the summer's three classes should be a piece of cake, right???? I sure hope so.

Ok, I am SO ready for my daily ice cream bar. Did I mention that I reward myself for working so hard with a 100 calorie ice cream treat every day? :) That is seriously what keeps me going some days. I am not joking!

Later,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment