Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Nephew, Future Mountain Climber

Check this out, guys. I couldn't believe it. And he's only 2 and a half. Imagine what he can do when he's bigger?




We went to a friend's birthday party, and this playground was right there. So of course we spent most of the time playing there. We all had a good time. I wasn't sure Parker could climb up there; it was the only way to go down the big slide. I think the rock wall was there to keep really little kids from climbing. But Parker saw the bigger kids climbing up and he said "Parker go up there" so I helped him the first time. Then he wanted to do it by himself. And he did!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Parker!!! He is getting so big!
    and yes, a recipe exchange would be fun. =) I haven't quite got all of them typed up yet, but hey, I'm working on it! Hint hint, nudge nudge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://crosscountrydave.blogspot.com/

    just cruisin' around and thought you might enjoy this blog... =) sooooo, enjoy... I'll go back to my cyber-stalking.

    ReplyDelete