Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Would you be my Girlfriend?

So, today I was on my way to class, crossing the street. I heard someone say "Excuse me!" so I turned around. There was a gentleman in a car, and he said, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I didn't know what to say. So I said the first thing that came to my head. "Maybe later." I smiled, and walked on. I'm not sure what he thought I would say. I'm sure he didn't actually expect to get a girlfriend that way (at least I hope he didn't.) But I was very flattered. Maybe it's the new hair.... :)

So, it's kind of weird with company in the house. Maura, Emily, and Peggy all stayed the night here last night. This is the first time this summer that Maura came over to my house. It just kind of ended up that way. My whole schedule is different with people here. I forgot to take my pills this morning, which is a big no-no for me. It isn't that I don't like having people here. In fact, I love company. I just have to remind myself to do the things I need to, which is harder with people here. I like to visit! I find myself talking a lot. And Peggy likes to talk, too, which has contributed to my staying up late two nights in a row.

I had a great time last night. Kate was able to come out to dinner with us, and we went to Cheesecake Factory. That is mine and Matt's all time favorite place to go to eat. We don't get out often, but if we have a choice, we love to go to Cheesecake. And speaking of cheesecake, nothing is better than a slice of cheesecake for breakfast in the morning. :)

I've been talking a lot to Penny lately. It's been good. We have our moments, sometimes we're closer, sometimes we're further apart. I think we're going in a good direction.

Ok, so this post was really random. I just wanted everyone to know that we're all ok, still hanging in there, and everything.

Oh, wish me luck. Tonight is my final practical for my Biology class. I'm not too terribly worried, but I haven't even begun to study, and so I'm just a teensy bit nervous.

All right. Off to study. Talk to everyone later!

No comments:

Post a Comment